Let’s be honest here. I do a lot in the garden, and I don’t know when to stop.
Today was a clear, cool, lovely day to be outside. Me, my favorite tools, my garden seat, and the birds. While they peeped and cheeped, I chopped and hoe’d. By the time I was done, my back was sore and I was satisfied.
When I did stop, I had achieved the following:
- Cut back wayward wood on North fence;
- Pulled vines from mulched areas in old pond garden and side of house;
- Planted out zucchinis and some more hot Italian longs;
- Planted out fennel seeds and tiny baby anise hyssop;
- Planted out marigolds around garden and in other spots
- Cleaned up overgrown ferns to neaten up sitting area.